This Directorate is conducting a National Level Training Programme on Cashew for field level implementing officials from 15th to 17th June 2017 at Zonal Agricultural and Horticultural Research Station, Brahmavar, Udupi, Karnataka. The objective of the programme is to give training on new production and post harvest technologies to the field level implementing officials of various development departments/corporations/research organizations involved in cashew sector in implementing the development schemes of cashew under Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture in the farmers field so as to help in extending required farming technologies to the cultivators. One day field demonstration mainly on pruning and training and nursery, progressive farmers field visit and processing factory visit will be undertake. All the classes will be taken by expert in the cashew field who have served more than 25 years in the cashew research, development and extension.
1. M.G. Nayak, Director, Directorate of Cashew Research, Puttur
2. Dr. N. Yedukumar, Principle Scientist (Retd.) DCR, Puttur
3. Dr. T. Guruprasad, Associate Director of Research (Retd.), UHS Bagalkot
4. Dr. S.I. Hanumanashetty, Dean of Horticulture (Retd.), UHS Bagalkot
5. Shri. Prakash Kal Bhavi, Kal bhavi Cashew, Magnalore
6. Dr. M. Hanumanthappa, ADR, ZAHRS, Brahmavar.
Dr. M. Hanumanthappa,
Associate Director of Research,
Zonal Agricultural and Horticultural Research Station,
Phone : 09480838965